Exhibit at Hospital Medicine 2018
SHM’s annual conference program offers you the best exposure and access by providing a unique venue for exhibitors to meet hospital medicine professionals of varying levels of influence and from across the country.
- Currently there are more than 52,000 hospitalists, and demand continues to grow
- Over 4,600 participants at last year’s conference, Hospital Medicine 2017 (HM17)
- More than 240 exhibiting companies at HM17
- Continued growth year over year
Exhibit at HM18, held at Orlando World Center Marriott in the Cyprus Ballroom.
- Exhibiting days will be April 9 – 10, 2018
- Exhibitor Installation will be on April 7 & 8, 2018.
- Exhibitor Move-Out will be April 10 & 11, 2018.
The full exhibitor schedule will be announced in the official HM18 Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities Catalog, launching September 2017.
Find out what’s included!
- Full Pipe and Drape (8’ high back drape wall and 3’ high drape side rails* (except Island Booths)
- 1 7”x44” Identification Sign (except Island Booths)
- 2 complimentary Exhibit Hall badges and one discounted conference registration per 10’x10’ space (for full details see the FAQs section)
- Breakfast and Lunch for registered booth staff on both exhibiting days
- Pre- and post-meeting registration physical mailing list for one-time use
- Use of the HM18 logo on physical mailing, on company website and in email signatures
- Listing on HM18 website, Exhibit Hall map and in the HM18 At Hand app
- Opportunity to participate in the offered attendee engagement activities
- Exclusive access to SHM’s Exhibitor Service Center
- Recognition ribbons (if applicable)
*Corner booths can choose to keep the side 3’ drape or remove it onsite.
*Exhibitors are not required to carpet or provide floor covering for their booth square footage.
Registration will open to all potential exhibitors on September 1, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. EST.
Questions? Contact the exhibits team at [email protected].